Share The Love
We’re blessed to be in the business of making people happy. We believe in giving back and paying it forward. So we decided to take it one step further and combine our mission and beliefs to offer our clients a way to participate with the introduction of Share The Love.
Share the Love offers clients the option to direct a $250 donation from our fee for planning their wedding to the charity of their choice from our select list of participating organizations.
Florida State University Foundation
- With its enduring legacy of excellence and world-class education, Florida State University is considered one of the nation’s elite research universities. Raise the Torch: The Campaign for Florida State, will allow the University to improve the student experience, serve as an economic engine for the state through research and job creation and improve the quality of life for society as a whole through the production and dissemination of knowledge and ideas that will benefit all of us. Florida State University holds a dear place in Tracie's heart and is where she got to plan her first large scale events as a student over 14 years ago.
The Junior League of Tampa
- Founded in 1926, the Junior League of Tampa, Inc. is an organization of over 1,800 women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. The Junior League of Tampa is committed to helping break the cycle of poverty for our most disadvantaged children and families through child welfare and education. Tracie has been a member of the Junior League since 2007 and counts many of its members as her closest friends. 100% of net proceeds from donations to The Junior League of Tampa directly support its programs and community projects.
Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Founded in 1982, Southeastern Guide Dogs employs the latest in canine development and behavior research to create and nurture partnerships between visually impaired individuals and extraordinary guide dogs. They serve more than 400 graduates across the U.S. and continue to place more than 100 dogs each year into careers benefitting people with visual impairments and veterans. Tracie & Brian's dogs Barry and Stella are career change guide dogs and we support their buddies back at campus every year through the Southeastern Guide Dogs Walkathon in downtown St. Petersburg.
Park City Institute
- Since 1998, Park City Institute has presented internationally renowned and cutting edge musicians, actors, authors, comedians, dancers, speakers and film at The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights Summer Concert Series, TEDxParkCity events and an after school literacy program. PCI has enriched the community by providing innovative experiences that entertain, educate and illuminate. As a regular summer visitor to Park City, Utah, Tracie is happy to support this organization that offers 20% of their tickets at no cost to underserved members of the community.
The Miss America Foundation
- Established in 1921, Miss America is the nation’s leading advocate for women’s education and the largest provider of scholarship assistance to young women in the United States. The Miss America Foundation offers academic and community-based scholarships for undergraduate and graduate studies, as well as endowed scholarships for those young women attending medical school, working in special areas for military service awareness, and in the performing arts. Miss America was a favorite of both of Tracie's grandmothers and in their memory, she serves on the Board of Directors of Miss Tampa, an official supporting organization of Miss America.
High Risk Hope
- High Risk Hope is the only local or national for purpose organization that provides support, encouragement, information and resources to women and families who are experiencing a high risk pregnancy resulting in hospital bed rest, potential premature birth and neonatal intensive care after delivery. High Risk Hope garnered national and international media attention for it's Belly Flop For Babies Challenge that took over social media during the summer of 2016. Founded by Tracie's friend, Heather Barrow, High Risk Hope helps families prepare for a major life milestone.