Located just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport, Park City, Utah is an incredibly picturesque wedding destination. Home of the Sundance Film Festival, world-class restaurants, concerts, skiing, spas, golf, hiking, mountain biking and hot air balloon riding your guests will never be at a loss for what to do in Park City!
Park City, is the summer home of Tracie Domino Events and we are familiar with all of these venues and have great relationships with their in-house teams. Want help negotiating your wedding venue space and corresponding room block? Send us an email for help!
In no particular order, here is our list of favorite venues in Park City, UT.
- Montage Deer Valley
- Best Ceremony Locations: Grand Lawn, Mountain Lawn & Mountain Terrace
- Best Reception Location: Vista Lounge (accommodates up to 300 guests but will be best at under 200)
- Vista Lounge features: Beautiful pre-existing bar, hardwood floors, large windows, gorgeous ceiling
- St. Regis Deer Valley
- Best Ceremony Location: Grand Lawn
- Best Reception Location: Astor Terrace (accommodates up to 265 guests)
- Astor Terrace features: Gorgeous outdoor terrace, beautiful views, can be tented and heated for events in all weather
- Stein Eriksen Lodge
- Best Ceremony Location: Upper Terrace
- Best Reception Location: Stein Eriksen Ballroom (accommodates up to 325 guests, most comfortable at 230)
- Stein Eriksen Ballroom features: Breathtaking mountain views, clear glass doors that fully open to allow indoor/outdoor space, two fireplaces